You are here
Salary Guide 2020
Download Hong Kong Salary Report 2020
Talent Trends 2021 is coming soon
Your perspective matters. Join 7000 HR professionals & hiring managers across Asia Pacific in sharing your insights and get exclusive access to the report.
Salary Benchmark is our annual report developed as a guide for recruiting managers and job applicants to make informed employment decisions in Hong Kong. The report benchmarks the salaries of across various job functions and sectors, including Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, and Marketing. Drawing data from Page Personnel’s extensive database and network throughout the Asia Pacific, the report offers a comprehensive look at the latest hiring trends impacting recruitment in the region.
Furthermore, an additional section, titled “What is the Hong Kong workforce thinking”, will delve into the specifics of what the Hong Kong labour force is thinking with regard to work, including topics like:
Average salary increase when changing jobs*
|Consumer & Retai||12 - 18|
|Financial Services & Fintech||10 - 15|
|Industrial Manufacturing & Healthcare||10 - 15|
|Private Practice||12 - 21|
|Property & Construction||10 - 20|
|Services||10 - 15|
* Data is derived from July 2018 to June 2019, and is validated against insights from our leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates.
How can the report benefit you?
- Understand factors that attract and retain talent
- Project reasonable talent cost based on hiring forecast
- Discover top reasons for resignation
- Find out potential roles to upskill for
- Cite informed salary expectations when switching jobs
- Discover trending skills for your job function