Our client is currently handling multiple projects for their insurance direct channels. The successful candidates will work with different stakeholders within and outside of the company throughout the UAT activities. Candidates must have proven experience in dealing with banking or insurance related products. Fluency in both English and Cantonese are mandatory.
- Career Opportunity in Sizeable MNC
- Exposure to Insurance Projects
Our client is a Life Insurance firm with well-established operations in many financial hubs in the world. They are looking for multiple Business Analyst (AVP) to join the team and be a part of the transformation projects. The successful candidates will work with team members globally, delivering new products to the users worldwide.
- Experience in Globalized Insurance-Tech Projects
- Competitive Salary with Great Career Progression
Opportunity to work in the automotive industry leader and being part of the dynamic team
- Global Brand
- Dynamic Team
Our client is a globalized corporate banking group with their business focused in the APAC region. With more than 50,000 employees around the world, they have achieved a steady year-on-year growth on their annual revenue. The successful candidates will be working on the implementation of the T24 system.
- Career Opportunity in Corporate Banking
- Exposure to Cross-Regional Teams
- Participate in the Core Banking System replacement project solution design phase.
- Prepare business user requirements and various project documentation
- Financial Services Sector
- Steady career path
If you are seeking for a regional exposure with a US Retail Conglomerate, it is a great opportunity for you to join our team and grow with us! As a Business Analyst, you will prepare our regional reports including Sales Volume, Sales Revenue, Sales Margin, Expenses and Performance analysis etc.
- Regional Exposure
- HK$ 30,000 - 38,000 per month
- Business Analyst role in the IT digital channel solutions team, focusing on mobile apps and web channel development.
- Delivering business requirements including the review and signoff within the agreed timeline and budget.
- Reputable public corporation
- Steady career path
With global consumer trends shifting online, eCommerce platforms are growing at unprecedented rates worldwide. This new headcount has thus opened up at a leading eCommerce site to support its growth of its global marketing team. As a leading worldwide fashion and beauty leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for tracking the success of campaigns and ROI.
- Global Insights + Campaign Performance Reporting
- Tableau + Web Analytics Tools
Client looking for a Project Manager, ideally with experience in the Financial Services sector focusing on regulatory programmes such as IFRS9 and IBOR
This position will initially run for 12 months but potential to extend past.
- International Financial Insurance company
- Long term contract with potential to extend
Be part of our highly motivated team and play an important role for our global IBOR transition project.
- Attractive Salary
- Central work location and nice office environment
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our client for their expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested in developing their career with an sizeable MNC for APAC exposure.
- APAC regional exposure
- Young and energetic working culture
A reputable and well-established international insurance firm is now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to cope with the business expansion. This successful candidate will have an extensive career while working in an international environment. Candidates with solid project management experience within the general insurance or banking industry will be considered.
- Business Change & Reengineering
- Top-tier Insurance Firm
Our client we a well known financial services company originally from the US. They are looking for a Derivatives Business Analyst to implement and onboard investment products for the team. Due to the continued book of work and a strong pipeline of projects for the upcoming years, this will be a rolling contract. Candidates must have good derivatives product knowledge, as well as a good understanding of the front to back office trade booking process.
- Rolling contract with BAU projects
- New product implementations
Excellent opportunity for logistics and supply chain experts to work for a leading MNC. The chosen candidate will be responsible for warehouse operation to the team.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Operation Improvement
- Guaranteed double pay + competitive bonus
Excellent opportunity for candidate who is interested in finance, data and system support. You will have a chance to learn the full cycle of retail business.
- Open to fresh graduates
- Interested in both Finance and IT
This is the perfect moment for any Candidates with BA background. You will be working with one of the leading international listed company. Sizable finance team with On-The-Job training. The team culture is excellent and working hours are relatively stable.
- Attractive salary package
- Top leader of the industry
You will be working at one of the biggest player in the banking industry and take up an important role in the Markets Treasury department.
- Attractive salary package
- Highly motivated team in prime location
Our client is one of the most recognized bank which is publicly listed in Hong Kong. With multiple office locations in Hong Kong and PRC, they are providing top-tier services to the public.
To adopt the technology advancement , they are now recruiting an Assistant Business Analyst with to assist in implementing multiple innovative projects.
- Exposure to Well-Funded Projects
- Dynamic Working Environment
Our client is the top tier global investment bank. It is one of the largest bank globally and has business across all financial services sector. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Business Analyst to join their IT team.
As a successful Assistant Business Analyst, you will focus on UAT and Quality Assurance.
- Stable Career Path
- Sizable Project Exposure
Our client is a well-known financial services company that is listed on the stock exchange. Founded 90+ years ago, they currently have 15+ offices spread across APAC. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst who is has experience in identifying and improving business process opportunities, preferably through RPA. Candidates must have experience in a buy-side firm for a solid understanding of work flow operations. English and Chinese is a must.
- Must have asset management / investment experience
- Python and UiPath experience a definite advantage