Web & UI Designer - Luxury EU Automotive Brand
Working in Luxury Automotive Brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest & classic European Luxury Brand reselling at over 100 countries. Offer an energetic and young working environment, they are currently expanding their team in Hong Kong and hiring talents to join them. If you are passionate in luxury brand and automotive, it's a great chance to join their inspiring team & company.
- Responsible for maintenance of the corporate website including coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Reporting to In-house Agency Lead, and collaborate with multimedia designer, marketing team and cross functional teams to conceptualise, design, and implement content for website and other touchpoints on the internet.
- Support our sales funnel with appealing and effective web design.
- Develop promotional campaign site with data capture capability for leads generation.
- Monitor and perform web development, enhancement and maintenance. Ensuring delivery of content in accordance to brand guidelines and product specification.
- Work on bug fixing and improving web application performance.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ year solid experience in web design, development and technical skills
- A personal portfolio of work spanning a variety of media and techniques, demonstrating knowledge of best practices and industry trends
- Degree in Multimedia / Interaction Design / Web Design or equivalent disciplines
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Experience using Python, SQL Server database design
- Understanding of web performance
- Excellent design skills with a strong sense of branding, colours, typography, and layout in digital media
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and bonus
- Clear career progression opportunities
- Medical coverage
- Annual Leave
- 5-days Work
- Fun, Young and Joyful Office Environment