UI Designer - Digital Consultancy Brand
Creative and flexible environment
About Our Client
Our client a multi-award Smart Building IoT platform and used by over 300 world-class customers across the Asia-Pacific region. Their application aim to create beautiful, simple and pragmatic solutions to make commercial buildings smarter and more efficient in lowering carbon emission. With their wide success, our client is looking for an experienced and talented account manager to join their growing team.
- Provide insight into design trends and translate your findings into creative concepts and functional components
- Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful and stunning visual experiences
- Plan and implement systematic ways to analyze customer behaviors to inform the design of key product features.
- Design the information architecture and interaction behavior for new features and functionality using workflows, sitemaps and wire frames.
- Develop prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts and document detailed user experience specifications for use by development and test teams.
- Develop and document detailed user experience specifications for use by development and test teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of system design experience for web and mobile devices
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wire frames as well as visual design
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Fireworks and/or associated design tools and UI design patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required
What's on Offer
- Five-day work
- Home Office
- Medical coverage
- Annual leave
- Generous bonus