Travel Administrator- Travel Agency Background is Welcome!
About Our Client
My client is a multinational banking company. It has organized within four business unit: commercial banking, global banking, retail banking and private banking. With offices across 67 countries across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, America, they are expanding rapidly. They are now hiring a travel coordinator to support their business operation.
The travel coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- Support corporate travel reservations
- Research on optimal travel alternatives.
- Confirm the itinerary/ reservation for traveler
- Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspects of travel arrangements
- Maintain and update profiles
- Compare pricing and identify suitable travel package
- Maintain close relationship with travel agent and hotel vendors
- Perform ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- 2-3 years extensive travel arrangement/ travel agency background
- Personality wise- strong organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin.
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Medical and Dental Allowance