Tax & Treasury Accountant - Work Life Balance
16 days annual leave
Good medical & dental
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 listed luxury retail company, their headquarter is in US. It has more than 70,000 employees worldwide and generates over 1,000 mil USDUSD. They have 200 offices globally in 100 cities and bear a very international culture. They are the market leader within the industry and have a strong track record of success, their company size within HongHong Kong is over 200 people. As they have seen a considerable growth, they are now looking for a Tax Accountant to join their HongHong Kong office to expand tax team.
- Assist the headquarters's tax team in identification and implementation of tax projects for the Group.
- Manage the tax compliance for the Group including corporate tax, turnover tax, and transfer pricing under BEPS.
- Handle internal tax reporting, including tax budget, tax forecast, interim & year-end annual tax reporting.
- Assist the senior managers to perform tax research and analysis, and handle ad-hoc tax enquiries or tax-related business initiatives from headquarter's / regional offices.
- Manage tax dispute, audits or enquiries with headquarters/regional offices, and external tax advisors. Monitor the process to reduce overall tax risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy, Taxation or business related disciplines, with CPA qualification.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience gained from CPA firm or tax function in listed company or MNC.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous. Good business acumen and highly adaptive. Self-motivated and good team player.
What's on Offer
- Corporate working environment
- Aggressive career advancement opportunities
- Attractive benefit and remuneration package