- Financial Services Sector
- Steady career path
About Our Client
Our client is a world's leading financial group in Hong Kong. They expanded to more than 50 markets with over 200 years of history. Recently they have set up a team for establishing a long-term project on Core Banking System replacement and maintenance.
They are currently looking for a System Analyst to participate the Core Banking System replacement project solution through capturing requirement from users and delivering to programmers.
- To capture the requirements from the BA and BAU users
- To evaluate the interface requirement
- To provide the justification for change for gap identified
- To assist to handle the related documentations such as User Requirement, Conceptual Design and System Design Spec
- To study the new system's functions and features for fulfilling business needs as well develop the Target Operating Model
- To manage the users' expectation to provide the market practices and solutions
- Work with external contacts including Systems Vendor and Vendor of Project Management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in information technology related discipline
- 2 years' or above experiences in banking systems
- Hands on experience in Core Banking System is a definite advantage
- In-depth knowledge on integration design between banking systems
- Strong business and system analytical skills.
- Good communication skills with proactive working manner
What's on Offer
- Exposure in financial services sector
- Stable team and company