SEO Specialist - MNC Media Platform
Westernize & flexible working culture
About Our Client
Our client is the largest online media platform and financial portal in the APAC region. With their strong presence, innovative and creative campaigns, they are expecting a tremendous growth in the future. They are looking for an insightful, independent and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join them and further help in expanding their business.
- Media planning for local performance marketing campaigns across all digital platforms - Search, Display, Social, Mobile App and Digital Brand.
- Analyze, present and deliver insights on the marketing campaigns that are being run and suggest improvements and new ideas
- Deliver creative development, test and learn agendas for performance marketing.
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific performance marketing campaigns.
- Identify, propose and test new channels to reach our audience and tests to drive new customer growth - this should include a robust measurement framework and learning agenda
- Monitor all search campaigns and explore new ways to expand our reach on search platforms as well as maintaining a profitable ROI.
- Manage a team of performance marketing specialists. Identify & support building key capabilities we need to meet our business and performance marketing objectives.
- Work closely with Brand, CRM and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on the broader marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of direct, relevant experience in performance marketing and campaign management (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce and tech company)
- Deep knowledge of digital media planning and buying and Ad Tech.
- Proven track record in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate a good understanding of audience segmentation for each product and identifying existing as well as new and innovative ways to reach and connect with them
- Experience executing marketing plans for the Hong Kong market preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive package and bonus
- Global exposure
- Medical coverage
- Annual Leave
- Flexible Working Hour
- Fun, Young and Joyful Office Environment