Senior Regional HR Officer - Global Leading Firm
Regional work scope with 12 Countries
Opportuntity to work in a fast moving industry
About Our Client
Our client is a US based industry brand that have a rich history within the Electricyt Industry. With the Headquarter in US and employees around the globe in twelve countries.
- With knowledge of using HR System for employee personnel data management functions, preferably with experience of using Workday and Excel.
- Handle all HR administration, including monthly payroll, MPF, taxation, Group benefits and liaising with insurance vendors in different region.
- Responsible payroll enquiries to resolutions with communication in a professional manner.
- Manage new hires, termination, internal transfer related administration and processes.
- To assist in HR compliance and legislative requirements in Hong Kong
- Handle a wide range of admin duties such as office supplies and pantry supplies.
- Support on Ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned by local and regional HR.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately Availability is a must
- At least 5 years of human resources experience focusing in C&B in sizeable/ Manufacturing organisations.
- Experience in payroll calculation in Hong Kong/Macau/PRC/ Other region
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, business, language or related discipline.
- Capable of independently perform period end closing with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail, committed, good team player.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Bonus
- Excellent learning ground
- Great company reputation
- Office location with public transport coverage - Kowloon Bay