Senior HRO - Luxury Fashion Brand
Immediately avaiable is a must
Great opportuntity to work in an Luxury brand
About Our Client
Our client is a German based luxury lifestyle brand that have a rich history within the retail industry. With the Headquarter in Europe and employees around the globe in Italy, England, Germany, Americas and Asia.
- Act as business partner to provide HR services to the team.
- Plan and implement HR best practices for all the offices around the world.
- Maintain a good relationship with internal customers and liaise with line managers for their hiring needs
- Responsible for talent acquisition planning and package review.
- Take part in variety of HR projects such as annual budgeting, salary review etc.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately Availability is a must.
- Departmental communication experience preferred
- At least 3 years of human resources experience focusing in HRBP in sizeable organisations.
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, business, language or related discipline.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Capable of independently perform period end closing with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superb organisational skills and attention to detail, committed, good team player.
What's on Offer
- Competitive fringe benefits
- Excellent learning ground
- Great company reputation
- Office location with public transport coverage - Whampoa