- Opportunity for a full cycle system implementation
- International working environment
About Our Client
My client has a huge presence in all levels of education field in Asia and drive various initiatives within the industry. Prestige and strong foundation, they are an excellent foundation to work for.
- Work alongside with HR Manager to manage the implementation of System (Oracle) and provide the analytic data of the organization.
- Able to communicate and engage with HR, Finance and IT Departments to gather business requirements, and deliver system, workflow, and data analytics solutions.
- Provide analytic reports and respond to queries, including writing and supporting a variety of reports or queries.
- Responsible for systems new initiatives, implementation and maintenance, by working closely with various internal departments and external vendors.
- Perform training and promote user adoption.
- Actively engage at international and external meeting, prepare meeting notes/minutes for record and follow-up action purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, preferable major in Human Resources or related discipline.
- 3- 6 years or above experience in HR. Experience in Oracle HCM implementation and maintenance will be an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Human Resources Executive
- Familiar with Hong Kong's Employment Ordinance.
- Be a self-starter and team player, with an analytical mind.
- Attention to details and enjoy delivering a high-quality level of work while dealing with confidential information with complete discretion.
What's on Offer
- Annual leave
- Corporate office
- Prestige Brand
- Contract end bonus
- Excellent full cycle opportunity