Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Top 10 Largest FMCG company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the FMCG giant which makes the top 10 FMCG company last year with over 20 billion dollar sales last year.
- Connecting the dots between Analytics and digital marketing to optimise marketing spending
- Developing a cross-channel attribution model
- Provide insights to accelerate the growth of our customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Conduct campaign and customer cohort analyses to generate meaningful, actionable insights using a variety of measurement methods and tools
- Analysing marketing campaigns and deliver ideas and recommendations
- You own the campaign tracking via UTM tagging and set up dashboards for marketing and other stakeholders
- Built and provide marketing and e-commerce reports
The Successful Applicant
- You have 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in e-commerce
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio, knowledge in Google Tag Manager and expertise in Google Search Console and Google Ads is an advantage
- You are proficient in MS Excel and the creation of dashboards to visualise data
- You have a proactive approach to optimise campaign tracking and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Analyst.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work
- Global exposure
- Clear career progression
- Medical coverage
- Bank holiday