Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Top Tier Luxury Retailer
Great Regional Exposure
Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a retail company selling luxury goods. Branches are located across the globe; their product line includes womenswear, menswear, shoes & accessories, lingerie, jewellery, cosmetics, and home & lifestyle goods etc. With more than 70,000 square metres of total retail space, our client also have their own online store and e-commerce.
- Connecting the dots between Analytics and digital marketing to optimise marketing spending
- Developing a cross-channel attribution model
- Provide insights to accelerate the growth of our customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Conduct campaign and customer cohort analyses to generate meaningful, actionable insights using a variety of measurement methods and tools
- Analysing marketing campaigns and deliver ideas and recommendations
- You own the campaign tracking via UTM tagging and set up dashboards for marketing and other stakeholders
- Built and provide marketing and e-commerce reports
The Successful Applicant
- You have 2-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in e-commerce
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio, knowledge in Google Tag Manager and expertise in Google Search Console and Google Ads is an advantage
- You are proficient in MS Excel and the creation of dashboards to visualise data
- You have a proactive approach to optimise campaign tracking and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Analyst.
What's on Offer
- 5 day work
- Global exposure
- Clear career progression
- Medical coverage
- Bank holiday