Senior Digital Copywriter (English) - Energy Tech Solution
Creative and flexible environment
About Our Client
Our client a multi-award Smart Building IoT platform and used by over 300 world-class customers across the Asia-Pacific region. Their application aim to create beautiful, simple and pragmatic solutions to make commercial buildings smarter and more efficient in lowering carbon emission. With their wide success, our client is looking for an experienced and talented digital content producer to join their growing team.
- Implement a global social content to support our long-term narrative and business goals around awareness, engagement, growth, and retention.
- Steward the creation and syndication of content cross-functionally. Infuse content throughout the organization, including email, SEO, PR, product, growth, and local teams.
- Work collaboratively with our in-house research and creative teams to produce outstanding content to generate awareness and buzz.
- Build relationships with key industry influencers through relevant social platforms and maximize these relationships to surface unique opportunities for our brand.
- Enable the team to scale and do the best work possible by implementing the right suite of tools, infrastructures, and resources.
- Evangelize social content best practices, guidelines and tool usage with stakeholders.
- Drive effective paid amplification to maximize engagement of content.
- Analyze and provide insights to a broader team about the content we produce and reactions from the community.
- Manage the global social media budget, adhering to KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/ Diploma in relevant field of Mass Communications or Marketing/Public Relations.
- At least 3 years' experience in usage and management of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
- Proven working experience in B2B marketing context.
- Strong positive personality on the social media and able to create effective content.
- Strong communication and written skills in English.
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative and work without detailed guidance.
What's on Offer
- Five-day work
- Home Office
- Medical coverage
- Annual leave
- Generous bonus