Senior Buyer (Materials & Electro-components sourcing) 35k max
Excellent work-life balance
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest electronics components manufacturers, with over 20 manufacturing plants in China and SEA countries. In order to meet the growing demand and expansion of their Buying team, they are looking for an Buying talent to join their Buying team and to further facilitate vendor pool.
- Responsible for project planning, coordination and implementation
- Compile statistics and maintain database for all parts
- Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner
- Support new project at BOM costing review and R&D
- Owns Purchase order management, e.g. ensure delivery on-time (OTD), past-dues and reschedules.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you will have at least 5 years of experience in strategic sourcing with components and mechanical background. A bachelor degree is essential, whereas it would be an advantage if you have previous background in Engineering, Supply Chain, and Project Management. You will be required to travel when it is required. You will have strong track record in mechanical component sourcing and ability to work independently. Exceptional communication skills are necessary for the interactions between cross team members and matrix reporting lines. Good command in English and Chinese is fundamental.
What's on Offer
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to strengthen your component purchasing and sourcing knowledge with regional exposure. It is an excellent opportunity for career growth which offers competitive package and benefits to the right candidate.