- Supervision Exposure
- Fast career path to be Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a famous HK Listed Property & Construction company that is going through expansion with increasing number on Project across the APAC region. We are looking for an independent candidate to join our team and leading our team to the next success.
- Manage and control all financial transactions.
- Responsible for annual budget and monthly forecasts for management review.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting and costing analysis.
- Review internal control policies of companies and make recommendations.
- Oversee the operation of the accounting department, deal with external auditors, tax agent, bankers and company secretary.
- Provide effective and accurate accounting information and financial reports in a timely basis
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines
- 4-5 years full set of accounting experience in both Property & Property Investment
- Planning and analysis experience are highly preferred
- Familiar with MS Office applications e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English; Mandarin is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
We are offering the potential candidate
- Guaranteed 13 months basic salary
- 14 days annual leave
- Standard medical and dental coverage