Secretary - Urgent, Listed Chinese Technology Company
Support Top Management
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Chinese corporate with its business focused in the China lottery aspect. They have expertise and professionals with rich resources to provide technological support on the lottery related field. The business had been running for almost 20 years and cover around 8 major cities in China. They are looking ambitious and proactive to support the Top management and make an impact in the business.
The Secretary will have the following responsibilities
- To provide full spectrum of secretarial support to Top Management
- Responsible for travel and meeting arrangements
- Prepare for correspondence and reporting material
- Attend and assist in business meeting
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Top Management.
The Successful Applicant
The effective Secretary should have the following requirements
- Degree holder
- At least 3 year(s) of experience in secretarial & admin is necessary.
- Prior experience in a multinational firm / Chinese based firm will be preferred
- Excellent in Mandarin and good in English & Cantonese is necessary
- Independent with strong sense of responsibility, detail orientated individual with communication skills
- Immediately Available is preferred
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- 5 days' work; 9am -6pm
- Location: Wan Chai North
- Medical benefit
- Discretionary double pay & bonus