Secretary - UK listed company
About Our Client
Page Group was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organizations with a market capitalization in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 20 years in the Hong Kong market, Page Group and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognized as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the Page Group offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment. With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
- Provide all-rounded secretarial support for team head including calendar and meeting arrangement.
- Answering telephone calls and general enquiries for a team of 8-10 people.
- Typing and reformatting of various documentation including resumes and general correspondence for the team.
- Maintaining the database with registrations, including updating client and candidate information.
- Booking candidate interviews/ booking interview rooms
- Cover reception duties during lunch hour/ peak time
- Accurate and timely answering of incoming calls and directing calls/ message taking
- Filing (agreement, registration form, candidate's certificate & reference)
- Ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree/ diploma holder
- 3+ years related experience in company/ MNC
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
- Patient, detail-minded, able to work independently, optimistic and have high energy level
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- Mon-Fri work
- Corporate environment in Admiralty
- Exposure in consultancy firm
- Friendly environment