Secretary - Trading and Manufacturing
Support Top Management
Guarantee Double Pay
About Our Client
Our client is a trading and manufacturing company based in HK with self-owned industrial premises in mainland China. They provide a flexible working environment with attractive benefits package. They are looking for an experienced Secretary to provide support to the CEO and as well as the office on the administrative aspects.
The Secretary will have the following responsibilities
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to the CEO
- Responsible for travel and meeting arrangements
- Prepare expenses claims and handle personal affairs for the CEO
- Prepare for correspondence and reporting material
- Handle office administrative duties, e.g. office supplies, maintenance, etc.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Top Management.
- Handle adhoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The effective Secretary should have the following requirements
- At least 5 years' experience in secretarial or administration field is preferred
- Cheerful with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Immediate available preferred.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- 5 days' work; 9am -6pm
- Location: Sheung Wan
- Medical benefit
- Guarantee double pay
- Annual leave 15 days