Secretary- Private Equity, Small Office
Friendly Working Environment
About Our Client
My client is a private equity investment firm formed in 2008. It raised its first fund in 2008 and continue to expand more on the private equities. Their main projects focus on energy, coal, oil, etc. With offices in Beijing, HK, Singapore, they grow rapidly in recent years. They are now hiring a secretary, who will be working closely with an office manager and receptionist to support office operation.
The secretary has the following responsibilities:
- To be responsible for calendar management, coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and conferences
- Able to manage and coordinate itineraries
- Preparation of correspondence, agendas, presentation and minutes.
- Prepare expenses claims in line with company policy.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Filing, maintenance and organization of files
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space and phones as necessary.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' relevant secretarial experience
- Experience in calendar Management/ email management is preferred.
- Personality wise- strong organization and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Medical benefit covering children
- Dental benefit
- 5 days working
- Friendly working setting
- Meal allowance
- Gym allowance