Secretary - Industry Leading Assets Management
International Working Environment
Team Support Environment 1:4
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leading Company with over 9,500 staff worldwide and maintain a prestigious reputation amongst its competitors. Their office is based in Central and is looking for an experienced secretary to join their Hong Kong Office.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and secretarial 1: 4 support for the senior management.
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
- Manage immense amount of expenses claims, monthly reports and reimbursements using responsible system implementation.
- Schedule appointments and calendar maintenance.
- Handle extensive travel, accommodation and other logistics arrangement.
- Update information and maintain database regarding various meetings and discussions.
- Assist in event logistics for internal and external department.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably with Sizeable company supporting experience
- Minimum 4 year's relevant experience supporting to Senior Management
- Experience in calendar Management/ email management in Sizeable Corporation is preferred.
- Personality wise- strong organisation and planning skills, attention to detail, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- Energetic, independent, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Mandarin.
- Excellent command in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
- Fast paced and vibrant working environment.
- Monday - Friday working days.
- Corporate working location
- Year end bonus