- Telesales position to sell personal loans
- Base salary with commission
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our client's values that providing an effective service is more important than turning a profit, so strives to maximise the longevity of relationships built with new and existing clients. They are looking for a candidate with relevant experience to join their company to support their broad client base.
- Perform outbound calls to customers to promote and upsell personal loan products.
- Handle inbound calls and cross-sell products.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets to earn incentives.
- Conduct after-sales service and follow-ups with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree not required.
- Previous sales experience in cold calling or warm calling.
- Previous experience working in promoting personal loans or other banking products.
- Effective communication and sales skills with the ability to remain highly professional.
- Self-motivated and determined to achieve sales targets.
- Fluent in both Cantonese and Mandarin. English will be a plus.
- No license required.
What's on Offer
- High quarterly incentives
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Sales exposure
- MNC company culture
- Stable working hours