- Outbound calls to sell general insurance
- Sales position with quarterly incentives
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our client's values that providing an effective service is more important than turning a profit, so strives to maximise the longevity of relationships built with new and existing clients. They are looking for a candidate with relevant experience to join their company to support their broad client base.
- Handle outbound sales calls to potential customers to promote the General Insurance products.
- Promote and up sell general insurance products whilst also cross-selling other products.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to develop a stronger client base.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives to meet the service standards.
- Facilitate and follow up with customers on the end-to-end enrolment process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Non-holders may also be considered.
- License holders of IIQE papers are highly preferred.
- Prior experience in telemarketing/Telesales is preferred but not mandatory.
- Effective communication and sales skills with the ability to remain highly professional.
- Self-motivated and determined to achieve sales targets.
- Highly fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Up to 15 days annual leave
- Attractive benefits and package (MNC)
- On-the-job training
- Sales commission/incentives
- No shift duty