Sales Executive - UK Listed Company
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Excellent opportunity to join the recruitment industry. We provide steep learning curve and attractive salary package, and also open for fresh graduates.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
At Page Group, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 48% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond, including sourcing, interviewing and short-listing candidates, presenting suitable profile to clients and negotiating salary packages
- Provide consultancy service to both candidate and client on market trend, future development, salary range and candidate pool
- Pitch the clients about our company background, services and business rates
- Identifying, developing and management client/ business relationships
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
Applicants need to have a corporate image and outstanding communication skills with the ability to build strong long-term relationships. Success will be born from a team environment where your competitive spirit will drive you to reach your goals.
- Degrees in Supply Chain, HR, and Engineering will be highly regarded.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a necessary.
- 1-2 years of Sales/Consultancy experience will be an advantage
- Ambitious, motivated, able to cope with stressful situations and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently, optimistic and have high energy level
What's on Offer
* Full medical and dental coverage
* 20 days annual leave
* Your own work phone - iPhone
* Transport and meal allowances
* Quarterly high flyer trips for our top performers
* Regular team outings
* End of month gatherings and awards
* Charitable events and fundraisers
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sally Lo on +852 2258 3535.