Sales Engineer - Elevator
Account servicing and project management
About Our Client
Due to the expansion of our client's sales activity, a Sales Engineer is being searched for to join their growing sales team.
Our client is a world-leading Japanese manufacturer of elevators, escalators, and passenger conveyor systems within the building services industry. They are one of the top suppliers in Hong Kong, China, and Macau, and have participated in many high-profile industrial and infrastructural projects.
Our client boasts an expertise in their field, with an aim to establish a tight relationship with both their partners and their employees. They are experiencing a rapid growth and expansion hence there will be immense opportunities for further career progressions.
- Assist in preparing quotations and tender for installation projects
- Provide pre-sales support with professional know-how and engineering knowledge
- Communicating and negotiating with customers including architects, and contractors
- Follow-up projects and communicate with manufacturing factories
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above in Building Services Engineering or related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Building Services or Engineering field
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.