Sales Coordinator - International healthcare/ personal care
Promising career path
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry with a portfolio of products. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Sales Admin to join the team.
- Responsible for sales administration duties including enquiries, shipments monitoring, customs documentation, invoicing (and collection follow up in connection with finance), .
- TheHK office sales coordinator will interact :
- with distributors in the Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and East Africa, and will attend the yearly worldwide distributors' seminar (usually in Europe).
- with the US subsidiary (components and merchandising).
- Assist and support sales activities in coordination with Asia-Pacific business development manager and founding partners.
- Coordinate the enquiries, orders, forecasts with the supply chain team based in HK, US and Europe.
- Prepare sales report analysis for management review.
- Perform general clerical duties and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Handle the online orders for Asia.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences in Sales administration functions.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing, ERP system (preferably experience in SAP business 1).
- Languages: fluent in English. French, Cantonese would be a plus.
Personality and human skills of the candidate matter to us, we need someone with:
- Positive approach to situations and challenges
- Team player mindset
- "Solution oriented" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of autonomy
- Experience in dealing in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work and meet deadlines under pressure
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please call at 3602 2436