- Stable working hour
- Attractive base salary with discretionary bonus
About Our Client
My client is a leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally and provides financial solutions to retail and corporate clients across the globe. Based in the Isle of Man, they have over 400 employees and support more than 130,000 policies globally and are continuously expanding. They are now looking for a Relationship Manager to join the sales team to support the Sales Manager in developing the business.
- Deliver excellent and effective Sales Support to the Sales team and to the companies distribution channel partners.
- Handle general and technical pre-sales enquiries from various channels such as calls, emails, and meetings.
- Be the point-of-contact for key accounts and ensure resolution of any external enquiries.
- Perform support tasks such as hand holding throughout on boarding process and ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
- Establish and develop technical knowledge of all solutions including product features, benefits, charges, funds, commission, and relevant regulations and market standards.
- Support marketing campaigns and attend relevant events to drive business.
- Contribute to regional and international sales targets by monitoring business pipeline and participate is sales planning and progress.
- Attend meetings with Sales Managers and provide training to clients to understand the business.
- Develop strong understanding of key accounts and HNW/Institutional client activity.
- Involved with promotion of new product launches; activities and campaigns, and pass leads onto the sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of working in a sales support or sales development role is preferred.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with various types of clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team, multi-tasking and self-motivated.
- Strong understanding of the insurance market and capable of providing technical solutions to business partners.
- Holder of IIQE license is preferred.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or above in any discipline.
What's on Offer
- 23 days annual leave
- 13 months pay
- Additional benefits listed on contract