Regional Senior Marketing Executive - Travel
All-rounded duties - PR, Events, Marcom etc.
Handles local and regional marketing scope
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established global cruise, vacation & hospitality companies in the world. Its services are expanded around the world including Europe, Asia, America and Africa. With the goal to provide a one-stop inclusive holiday experience to their guests, our client also offers a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly carried in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences.
As the client's business expands steadily, they are now hiring an experienced and passionate Marketing talent to join their team.
- Initiate and maintain 360 ATL and BTL strategies across Hong Kong, Taiwan and SEA
- Handle production of marketing collaterals and liaise with external vendors to track progress
- Plan, organise and follow-up on tradeshow, client and other external events
- Maintain social media accounts and provide update for online platforms
- Perform related PR and media liaison duties when required
The Successful Applicant
- More than 3 years of all-rounded marketing experience
- Passion or expeirence in the travel and hospitality field will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Chinese and is comfortable in working in a diverse environment
- Proactive and is able to work in a small team
- Open to travelling across APAC regions
What's on Offer
- Annual Leave
- Medical coverage
- Complimentary personal cruise trip per year and staff discounts
- Business travel opportunities