Regional Digital Marketing Specialist - MNC Beauty Brand
Attractive employee benefits
Westernized work culture
About Our Client
Our client is an established retail group in the skincare & beauty sector, they are looking for an energetic, innovative and passionate Digital talent to help with their regional business expansion!
- Cascade Monthly Facebook Calendar to all markets. Monitor their Facebook posts submission on Sysomos.
- Regional approval of Facebook geo-targeted content (copy and visuals), ensuring it is in line with Global strategy.
- Cascade Paid Social Guidelines and follow up with markets on their Paid Social plan.
- Implement the APAC social channel strategy to oversee the market social business focus and optimize the channel assets from market to market
- Update and maintenance for coresite and roll out of specific Online programme (e.g. Digital Experience on brand sites) in close collaboration with Global Online & affiliate teams.
- Work with Global Online and markets on local-relevant online materials (e.g. EDM for local festivals).
- Work closely with Regional Online team to align on social media/digital advertising to drive traffic to e-commerce. Ensure to keep track of results and provide recommendations to markets.
- Work with Global (Online as well as Social Media), Regional Online team and China affiliate for TMALL ongoing projects. Drive development of social media content on China specific platforms (Weibo,WeChat)
- Recap Monthly Facebook performance and provide key learnings.
- Works closely with all APAC markets, Regional marketing, Global Communications, Regional Corporate Online and Regional Corporate CRM to develop and execute media strategy (i.e. digital marketing, social media, advertising, CRM, and e/m-commerce) adapted to each market.
- Organize regular APAC social lead workshop to share the best practice, and consolidate the regional feedbacks towards to the global assets, campaigns, and other initiatives.
- Support Manager in driving the development of locally-relevant digital content and influencer strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- At least 3 years work related experience
- Excellent understanding of APAC social media landscape, particularly on WeChat and WeiBo
- Experience on collaborating with major e-Commerce channels (both on marketing and operation)
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to details
What's on Offer
- 15 AL
- Medical & Dental
- Free products
- Staff discounts