Fast - Track Career Progression
Strong Team Spirit
About Our Client
About Page Personnel
Part of PageGroup, Page Personnel delivers a specialised, high-quality recruitment service that places junior to mid-level professionals across various sectors, including finance and accounting, human resources, sales and marketing, technology, secretarial and office support, customer service. Operating as specialist recruiters, our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our clients and candidates the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
PageGroup operates through 140 offices in 36 countries worldwide, with a total of 7000 employees spread across the globe. First established in London in 1976, we have been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 40 years.
- Intensive classroom training to nurture your commercial & professional knowledge, as well as soft skills
- Get personal coaching from senior mentorship program and learn the ropes of the business
- Gain more knowledge through on-job training
- Peer sharing sessions to encourage a positive culture of team work
- Cross-division collaboration i.e market analysis seminars
- Leadership and management training workshops
- Regular quality feedback sessions to keep track of your progress
- Customised career progression plan
- Reward and celebrate success, make work fun!
- Gain valuable and exclusive networking opportunities through participation in external and internal events (incentive trips, business luncheons, seminars)
- Partner with companies of various industries and size by understanding the strategic goals of their business
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills through stakeholder management
- Contribute what you can to the society through organising and participating in CSR events
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for high calibre talent with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree holder or above from a reputable university
- Self-motivated, driven and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- With a passion to grow and develop with Page
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Prior experiences in client facing or sales-related background would be an advantage
When you join PageGroup, you will find rewards beyond monetary gains. Our competitive basic salary, comprehensive benefit programs and personal/team based bonuses, combined with 'High Flyer' trips abroad for high achievers and regular team social events make PageGroup's rewards the best in the industry.
What's on Offer
- Performance based bonuses
- Minimum of 20 days annual leave per annum - increasing with length of service
- Maternity/paternity leave and pay
- Platinum Club - high achiever rewards program
- Paid professional memberships
- Incentive schemes and competitions
- (Golden Tickets)
- Regular social functions and organised sporting activities.
- Recreation and retreat events
- Corporate social responsibility activities