Recruitment Consultant - Welcome Fresh Graduates!
MNC working environment
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 6,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries.
With over 22 years in the Hong Kong market, PageGroup and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the PageGroup offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients and maintain relationship
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates via multiple resources
- Continue business development and provide recruitment solutions to clients
- Manage the process from interview to offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Coordinate in networking events
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Critical thinking, able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Ambitious, aim high and drive to win
- Team player, flexible and responsible
What's on Offer
- Uncapped earning potential
- 20 days annual leave
- Full medical and dental coverage
- iPhone as your work phone
- Travel and meal allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Global international mobility