Recruitment Consultant - Globally Recognized Recruitment Agency
Unlimited potential for career progression
Excellent Career Development Program
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience (recruitment experience not essential)
- Strong communications across English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Driven, competitive, dynamic and success minded
- Enjoys working in a target driven, team orientated environment
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits (5 Days work, 20 Days AL, Comprehensive Medical Insurance)