Recruitment Consultant, Banking / Fintech sector, Fresh Grad OK
Sales driven, meritocratic, international culture
fast track career path - star performers
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 6,000 staff with offices located in 35 countries.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
At Page Group, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Plus, we have some of the best rewards in the industry, including uncapped quarterly bonuses for both individual and team success, and once in a lifetime VIP trips around the world every quarter.
- To interview and meet suitable candidates for our clients
- Sourcing relevant candidates to provide shortlists for assignments
- Advertising jobs online - writing adverts for online career boards to attract relevant candidates
- Business Development - calling clients and meeting with them, gathering market information and portfolio
- Managing the recruitment cycle from the start to offer management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people and developing professional relationships. The successful candidate should be:
*Outgoing, proactive, have strong communication skills and be a team player
*Must be able to speak fluent English and Cantonese
*Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
*Must want to work in a high energy, resulted oriented environment
*Sense of urgency and persistence, as well as strong organizational skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
*Fresh graduates may also be considered
What's on Offer
* Full medical and dental coverage
* 20 days annual leave
* Your own work phone - iPhone
* Transport and meal allowances
* Quarterly high flyer trips for our top performers
* Regular team outings
* End of month gatherings and awards
* Charitable events and fundraisers