Receptionist (Native English Preferred) - US Assets Management
Immediate Availability is a must
Prestige working environment
About Our Client
Our client specialise in Global market and target on Assets Management with over $15 billion equities. Their well established presences have gained a huge market share within the industry and office within London, New York and Hong Kong.
- Meeting, greeting and accommodating clients and guests.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of guest visits.
- Handle office administration duties such as meeting room reservation, mailing and courier and liaise with vendors.
- Manage the office Breakfast and Lunch session and ensure the smoothness in operation.
- Manage office and pantry supplies
The Successful Applicant
- Presentable, pleasant personality and able to work independently
- At leat 2-3 years' experience as a Receptionist with some exposure within the administration field.
- Excellent telephone manner, polite and professional in your approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, positive and pleasant personality.
- Excellent command of Language skills; Close to native English and Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Experience within the financial industry is an advantage;
What's on Offer
- Monday to Friday working days
- Stable working hours