Receptionist - Luxury Retail (great benefits, up to 18k)
Opportunity to work with big brands
Great MNC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading American brands in the market and has more than 100 offices worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Receptionist to join their expanding team!
- Perform full spectrum reception duties, such as greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and mails, arrange courier service etc
- Coordinate various in-house functions and activities including meeting rooms set up, beverages and other facilities arrangement
- Monitor office cleaning condition and maintain office tidiness.
- Require to react to basic issues from internal staff on building service facilities.
- Handle procurement and stock control of office supplies, stationery, equipment and printing matters
- Coordinate delivery arrangement and handle document in and out warehouse and record management
- Provide general administration and clerical support such as data input, updating, filing documents, travel arrangement, visitor registration, fixed assets record and monthly expenses reporting etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional customer service, detail-minded, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Knowledge in computer skills, MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client offers the following to the right candidate:
- Discretionary Bonus
- Stable working hours
- Clothing allowance
- 5 days work week