Receptionist - Global Leading Law Firm
Fantasic opporuntity for international exposure
Work life balance - 5 days
About Our Client
Our client is Global Leading law firm with presences in all major City. They are currently looking for a experienced receptionist to join their international team and assist in a timely matter.
- Meeting, greeting and accommodating clients and guests.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of guest visits.
- Handle office administration duties such as meeting room reservation, mailing and courier and liaise with vendors.
- Manage office and pantry supplies
The Successful Applicant
- Presentable, pleasant personality and able to work independently
- At leat 2-3 year's experience as a Receptionist with some exposure within the administration field.
- Excellent telephone manner, polite and professional in your approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, positive and pleasant personality.
- Excellent command of Language skills; Close to native English and Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Experience within the Legal industry is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Monday to Friday working days
- Great stable working hours
- Corporate location