Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant- PE, Multinational!
About Our Client
My client is a leading and multinational private equity firm established over 50 years. Equipped with strong industry knowledge, and great network of resources, the team has invested in more than 40 countries around the world. They are now inviting a passionate receptionist/ administrative assistant to support their business.
The receptionist/ administrative assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Answer in-coming calls and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Ensure that the reception desk is always manned. Maintain security awareness.
- Meet and greet guests
- Handle courier's arrangement: register incoming mails and parcels. Act as coordinator for dispatching mails/ parcels via courier services.
- Coordinate with Office Admin Staff and liaise with vendors for office and pantry supplies as well as office equipment maintenance.
- Responsible on daily lunch order.
- Provide other clerical support when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Has 2-3 years related work experience
- Presentable, good communication skills
- Speak fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Is mature, diplomatic and ability to work with a team environment
- Is professional, discreet and can handle sensitive information
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Permanent Position
- Working in Central
- 5 days working
- Medical and Dental Allowance