Receptionist/ Admin - Int'l Law Firm - Stable Working Hours!
Welcome hospitality background!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established international law firm which HK office is located at Central. They have a decent office with friendly people. Now they are looking for an Admin Assistant to provide all-rounded office admin support.
The admin assistant will have the following duties:
- Provide administrative support to daily operations (faxing, filing, scanning, data entry)
- Assist the Receptionist answering phone calls, greeting guests, handle mails & couriers, assign messenger work
- Order stock for stationary, paper, drinking water, etc.
- Manage travel arrangement and room booking
- Arrange maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Handle other office work as required
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- Prior office administrative experience, preferably in legal firm or professional services firm
- Good communication skill, energetic, responsible
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS office functions/ computer software
What's on Offer
- 5 days work, 9am - 6pm
- Good career progression
- Medical benefits
- 20+ days of annual leave
- Friendly working environment
- Hong Kong District: Central