Product Specialist - Interventional Radiology & Cardiology
Sales exposure with extensive company support
Incomparable career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest multinational medical device companies over the world. They invent, manufacture, and deliver high quality devices in wide ranges. Considering a sustainable business development, they are committed to strive for balance between social responsibilities and sales. With continuous expansion in market, they are looking for a Medical Sales Representative to join their team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with medical groups and accounts
- Demonstrate and illustrate medical knowledge
- Provide therapy training to clients
- Identify new business opportunities and reach sales targets
- Forecast sales report for company review
- With closely with internal parties to ensure business process
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Science, preferably in medical / biomedical relevant disciplines
- 1 - 3 years of experiences in Sales positions in medical device/Hospital environment industry, device background in distributor and/or wound care are also welcome.
- Demonstrates strong sales track records
- Proactive goal-achiever, quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive salary package, competition commission with career progression. Action and apply now!