Part-time Intern - Sales Support Assistant (Banking Recruitment
About Our Client
Do you share our view on banking and business? Does the combating of crime and fraud appeal to you? Do you have demonstrable interest in international relations and geopolitical issues? And do you want to work hard to make internal and external threats visible to the bank? Do you see it as a fantastic challenge to keep our client safe: for our customers and for our employees? Then tell us your story. We are curious! If you are good, you can become even better with us. We promise you that. This is your chance to become the professional you want to be.
You work on threat analyzes and advice in a domain that is in full swing. We train you to become a specialist at the Security & Intelligence Management (SIM) department. You learn during your first project what safety and analysis actually mean within an internationally operating bank.
- analyzing and drawing up threat analyzes that help the bank to make well-considered choices in terms of safety and risks;
- providing intelligence for incidents within the bank and for geopolitical developments that are urgently needed for the bank;
- you combine data from various internal and external sources to get a complete picture of threats;
- Actively participate in expansion of (international) security network.
The Successful Applicant
- A completed Master degree and a maximum of 2 years of work experience;
- Social sciences (eg Political Science, History or International Relations), Law (eg Criminology, International Law) or Economics;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Affinity with 'security' issues and international relations;
- Analytical skills;
- You have sufficient additional activities and / or experience abroad in addition to your studies.
What's on Offer
You like to stretch your existing analytical skills even further. You have good social skills and the drive to achieve results. You are perfectly capable of turning difficult matters into understandable language and you see it as a challenge to offer reports to our business. You want to keep investing in yourself.