Organic Marketing Manager (SEO) - Fintech
Westernize & Dynamic culture
Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is an established Fintech business across APAC, they are looking for an energetic, innovative and passionate Digital Marketing talent to help with their business.
- Manage Search engine optimisation excellence in Hong Kong Support technical engineering approach for on-site SEO best practice
- Manage content optimisation and on-page best practice Plan and execute off-site SEO campaigns leveraging bloggers and relevant influencers
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific organic performance marketing campaigns.
- Identify, propose and test new SEO tactics to enhance organic search performance - this should include a robust measurement framework and learning agenda
- Demonstrate ongoing search synergy with paid channels to drive efficiencies at scale, whilst managing organic performance marketing budgets
- Manage a team of organic performance specialists.
- Identify & support the building of key capabilities we need to meet our business and organic performance objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of direct, relevant experience in SEO and social campaign management (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce and tech company)
- Strong knowledge of search marketing and SEO tools Strong knowledge of the SEO landscape and how it is evolving in the region
- Proven track record in delivering successful SEO campaigns
- Demonstrate a good understanding of audience segmentation for each product and identifying existing as well as new and innovative ways to reach and connect with them
What's on Offer
- 5 days work week
- flexible working hours