Officer (Admin) - Global Reputable Firm
Learning opportunity on business side
Corporate office location: Central
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Country Leading Company that is currently situated at one of the top 3 within its country. With a great stream line of development projects lining up and great future prospect for the company's future.
- Expense claim processing for senior management.
- Regional meeting scheduling and arrangements.
- Perform all administrative works for the according team and manage of scheme.
- Provide basic administrative support to the team.
- Be able to handle and deliver accurate and timely data inputs.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, trust deed, policy and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative experience in a sizeable firm with a stable record would be an advantage.
- Great command of Mandarin and fluent English is required.
- Responsible, well organised, able to work at a fast moving environment and perform well under pressure meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Chinese word processing
- Candidates who are immediately available would be preferred
What's on Offer
- 5-day work week
- Prestige office in Central
- Great fringe benefits
- Work life balance culture
- Learning opportunity in the business side
- Dynamic, international and friendly company culture