Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser (Apparel)
5 Days work
Excellent Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known international sports brands advancing in different sports equipment such as footwear, accessories, apparel to name a few. As the business experiences significant growth, they are looking for an experienced Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser - Apparel to join their team.
As a Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser - Apparel, you will
- Work and liaise with company factories and internal supporting departments for order management
- Coordinate with factories to ensure timely deliveries
- Assist in seasonal sampling process, ensure different sample need are satisfied and deadlines are met
- Support PD process, PO maintenance
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control and Shipping for updating the quality standard and shipment status
- Manage the production planning.
The Successful Applicant
Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
Minimum 3 year's experience in merchandising field
Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required.
Proficient in MS Office. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package:
5-day work week
Medical & Dental coverage (Spouse and children will be covered)