Materials Planner (Semi-conductor, manu operations & planning)
About Our Client
My client is a leading trading and manufacturing company in electronic components (semi-conductor). To copy with their ongoing business expansion, they are inviting high calibre professional to join the leadership team.
This is a Supervisor position and candidate has to demonstrate strong leadership leading the Production team:
- Review, plan and organise production requirements
- Oversee the material & inventory control and purchasing activities across regional functions
- Execute ERP system to keep track on the production capacity
- Work closely with Engineering, Purchasing and Sales team on budget forecast
- Monitor daily operations & responsibility across functional areas
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 6 years of related experience in materials planning and productions planning (semi-conductor/ electrical parts)
Leadership experience is a must
Hands on using ERP system and strong knowledge in MRP
Conversant in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading semi-conductor manufacturing company with an attractive salary and benefits.