Marketing & Operation Executive (APAC) - International Tobacco
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the tobacco industry with a portfolio of brands. As a result of their rapid growth, they are seeking a Sales & Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
* Manage central information of product related activities e.g. new product launches, product changes towards the sales team and customers
* Implementation of merchandising guidelines and preparation of planograms based on portfolio strategy
* Coordinate, implement and evaluate all activations like promotions, special editions, furniture installations and all other POS communication tools.
* Support control and execution of defined 5P guidelines and principles in market place.
* Establish close and trustful working relationship with customers, suppliers, agencies
* Order capture
* Ensure proper phase in/out on order level to avoid write offs
* Control and ensure order execution & fulfilment at all levels of the order delivery process
* Ensure compliance of contract with customer order regarding payment and commercial terms
* Payments from customers
The Successful Applicant
* Language skills: English fluent in written and spoken, other languages like Mandarin are an advantage
* Subject related University degree with experience in trade marketing or customer service (Preferably within an FMCG company) or Fresh Graduate with positive attitude and willing to learn is welcome
* Strong influencing and communication skills
* Ability to work in an international team environment
* Very strong organisational skills & able to operate dynamic environment
* Ability to work under high workload and challenging timelines
* Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office applications
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Don't miss this opportunity and apply now. Please call at 3602 2436