Marketing Manager - AV & IT
Regional exposure in APAC & GC
Professional channels e.g. cinema, theatre, hotel
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest professional AV solution provider that targets the entertainment and hospitality field. Throughout the past decades, they have an outstanding R&D team which constantly produced products that acknowledges the concerns and individual preferences of corporate users. They have created their own excellent reputation in the field and managed to expanded successfully to overseas such as the European and US region. With their clients coming from industries such as cinema, theatre, hotel and the gaming business, they have gained large number of positive comments and feedback from corporate clients.
Expanding their Regional Marketing Team, they are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible to looking after marketing strategies in HK, GC and other regional locations.
Maintain good relationship with existing clients and ensure level of client satisfaction
Determine current branding strategies and execute wide-range of campaigns so to enhance brand awareness among the targeted field
Develop an extensive network of potential clients in the field of cinema, theatre and to explore new potential streams of revenue and coordinate with Sales team on chasing leads
Liaise with internal stakeholders to follow up on progress of projects, feedback from clients and to analyse the effectiveness of marketing plans
- Communicate with external agencies and partners regarding regular and adhoc events & press releas
- Act as first point of contact for any external media enquiry and internal crisis management
- Conduct market research and to understand client's need so to produce efficient branding orientation that highlights company's unique selling points
- Produce relevant Sales & Marketing reports / forecasts and propose relevant marketing and communication strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above preferably in the field of Marketing, Communications, Business, Journalism
- More than 5 years of marketing experience with hands-on experience in branding & PR duties preferably with GC exposure
- With at least 2 years of leadership experience in supervising subordinates and project management
- Comfortable and confident in presenting ideas to clients in English and Mandarin, able to pay attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a team with internal & external parties in Hong Kong and overseas locations
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin with great copy writing skills
What's on Offer
Our client provides their talent with attractive and competitive remuneration package with bonuses and other incentives. Other fringe benefits includes annual leaves, medical coverage and more!