Marketing Insights Manager -Travel Retail (6 months contract)
Travel Retail Channel
In house marketing analysis
About Our Client
Our client is the world market leader of premium wine and spirits. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced, good at numbers with fluent English to join the travel retail team.
- Help in strategic projects with data analysis skills like data consistency checking, data analysis, charting, secondary info sourcing, etc.
- Support in other ongoing and other projects like Airport Intelligence tool, competition activity tracker etc. with project management and data analysis support
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years experience, strong analysis skills and ability to look beyond numbers
- Data visualization and aesthetics including information presentation
- Project Management experience, basis understanding of marketing and business
- Fluent with English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a steadily-growing global premium wine & spirits company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.