Marketing Communications Manager - In-flight Luxury Retail
Professional and Enegertic Environment
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading luxury in-flight amenity company who operating with numerous of luxury retail brands. With their rapid growth, they are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join their HK team.
* Develop & implement a holistic marketing, communication & exhibition strategy in alignment with the overall commercial & company strategy
* Produce engaging materials enhancing company brand image & reach including copywriting, graphic design/layout, photography and vendor relationship management
* Manage and work with agencies and marketing related partners & Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
* Strike a good balance of both digital and traditional media
* Develop & communicate press releases
* Measure, report & optimize key performance indicators in regards to marketing, communication & exhibition management as well as budget spend
* Conduct benchmarking of marketing activities with industry peers & initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
* Oversee event management from concept to execution
* Develop creative internal communication updates to our organization
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in related field and at least 5 years hands-on professional experience in the field
- Proven & hands-on track record in developing and implementing a holistic marketing & communication strategy with international brand(s) (writing and press coverage samples required)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and presenter, creative thinker and team player
- Excellent project management & organizational skills and strong interest in the organization's mission
- Experience planning and implementing special events / exhibition and working with relevant vendors
- Experience assembling and managing budgets
- Well organized, pays attention to detail, strong entrepreneurial drive and loves challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Excellent English speaker (preferably international background).
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.