Logistics Coordinator (Gaming)
Fast growing business!
Hottest gaming company!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading gaming company. Not sure if you have heard of VR games? It is definitely one of the hottest trends at the moment! Recently they are planning to set up stores in US, Japan and China. With a successful and reputable business, they are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to joining their team.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will:
- Upgrading and digitalize products so as to ensure the quality
- Assist smooth logistics operations with accurate Import/Export documentation
- Handle I/E documents and ensure on-time delivery schedule
- Provide accurate order details & support ad hoc tasks assigned
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Higher diploma graduate or above in any discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in using forwarders for shipping is a must
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package:
- 5-Day Work
- Warm working environment
- Fast growing business with lots of potential to grow
- Medical Coverage
- Discretionary bonus
Don't miss the chance. Action and apply now!