- Full cycle of training opportunity
- International team and regional exposure
About Our Client
My client is a reputable organisation with their headquarters in the Europe, international working environment and strong team culture. They are proud on the works and projects they have across the global scale.
- Participate in design, coordination and delivery of training programs.
- Assist in implementing training and development policies and procedures, training plans
- Actively monitor training progress, establish training goals, and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Prepare training materials, e.g. PowerPoint, video production, games, activities, simulation, translation, etc.
- Assist in identifying and reviewing of training needs and work closely with department heads in individual training curriculum preparation
- Assist in data maintenance of the training portal.
- Provide administrative support to the training department.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder, with 1-3 years experience in training related field and familiar with training cycle (including training design, organization, delivery and evaluation) is preferable.
- Proficient in MS & GSuite applications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Agile learner, target-orientated, multitasking and able to work under pressure.
- A proactive team player with strong initiative and a passion for people.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
13 months' salary
20 days Annual Leave
Life and Medical coverage
Corporate and modern office